We offer thorough and professional home inspections in Fremont and Custer Counties, and we have been assisting the local community with these services since 1999. Our clients expect an honest and unbiased report on the home condition, and they trust us to be accurate and professional. We value our clients highly, and perform each home inspection as if we were considering the home purchase for a family member.
Well Established In The Home Inspection Industry
- We have over 12 years of experience in the industry.
- Our experience in home inspection includes more than 8,000 professional inspections conducted, and we are often named as one of the best in the industry.
- Our experience in this area includes both new and older homes, and we have inspected small cottages and large mansions, as well as every other possible home type.
- We know homes well, real estate agents frequently ask us to educate real estate agents, and we have instructed more than 50 Continuing Education Courses on various home inspection related topics.
- We educate and inform real estate professionals on home topics, and are always available to answer any questions asked.
Added Services Available
We offer several optional services in addition to a very thorough home inspection. These can be arranged together or separately. We can provide:
- Mold Screen Inspection with Air Samples
- Radon Testing
- Allergen Testing
- Air Quality Testing
- Well Water Quality Testing
- Re-Inspection Services
A home inspection that is thorough and complete will usually take between two and four hours to conduct, and an inspection report will be created and printed out on site. This report will include color photos of home areas which may need to be evaluated or may be a concern for the inspector. We answer any questions clients have during the inspection process, as well as before and after the inspection, and encourage our clients to attend and participate.
Local Involvement And Recognition
Russell Abram is the local Pillar To Post home inspector, and he is very involved in the community. He has received a number of recognitions, and achieved a reputation for honesty and thoroughness. His achievements and recognitions include:
- Certified Pillar To Post® Home Inspector
- Local Pillar To Post franchise owner
- American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Certified Inspector, Member #204551
- Certified Mold Assessment Technician
- Certified Radon Measurement Technician
- Better Business Bureau of Southern Colorado Accredited Business with an A+ rating since 1999
- Royal Gorge Association of Realtors Member
- Instructed more than 50 Continuing Education Courses
- Past experience includes residential home renovation and customer service in retail sales
What Clients And Realtors Have To Say
We have achieved a 95% satisfaction rating since starting our follow up on line surveys, with 40 responses to requests for follow up regarding our services. 39 responses graded the inspection experience we provided as 10 out of 10, and one response graded the experience as 5 out of 10. Comments we have received from clients and Realtors about our home inspections include:
“The knowledge about the various issues that were present in some houses in our area. He understood and was able to assess the state of this particular house and show how these issues were present at one time but had been repaired and prevention systems put in place to prevent future issues.”
— August 16, 2011 #271976/Customer – Inspection Performed by Russell Abram
“Prompt and very professional. The information was clear and in a format that was easily understood by all.”
— August 15, 2011 #273361/Customer – Inspection Performed by Russell Abram
“Our inspector was very knowledgeable and thorough. He also took all the time we needed to go over things he had found.”
— August 3, 2011 #270848/Customer – Inspection Performed by Russell Abram
“From start to finish the job was done quickly, thoroughly and professionally. All questions were answered promptly. It was simply a positive experience. Russ is top notch.”
— August 3, 2011 #271973/Customer – Inspection Performed by Russell Abram
“Russ! He’s quick, honest and very quick to respond and does a great job!”
— August 3, 2011 #267315/Buyer Agent – Inspection Performed by Russell Abram
“I always recommend you to clients. Have never been disappointed. Appreciate the finished product before you leave. Enjoy the quality of your work and the finished report.”
— August 14, 2011 #270848/Buyer Agent – Inspection Performed by Russell Abram
“Availability, professionalism, thoroughness, and especially that the report is ready at the end of the inspection and can be sent electronically including pictures.”
— July 30, 2011 #268910/Buyer Agent – Inspection Performed by Russell Abram
“I love your professionalism and knowledge and your attention to every detail”
— June 1, 2011 #249043/Buyer Agent
“Professionalism, dependable service, and thorough inspections. The inspection presentation is a great value to new home owners and the online access to the entire inspection helps me to work with the buyer if any issues arise.”
— May 21, 2011 #245473/Buyer Agent – Inspection Performed by Russell Abram